A Greek grammar for colleges
Bookreader Item Preview
- Publication date
- tbe, verbs, verb, genitive, participle, tlie, optative, clause, infinitive, aorist, simple sentence, second aorist, complex sentence, indirect discourse, relative clauses, principal clause, second perfect, relative clause, temporal clauses, attic prose, Greek language -- Grammar
- New York : American Book Co.
- Book from the collections of
- University of Michigan
xvi, 784 pages ; 21 cm
Originally published in 1916 under title: A Greek grammar for schools and colleges
First published in 1916 under title: A Greek grammar for schools and colleges.
- 2008-09-02 05:51:38
- Smyth, Herbert Weir, 1857-1937. Greek grammar for schools and colleges
- abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.7
- Possible copyright status
- Worldcat (source edition)
- Full catalog record
Subject: This Copy Appears To Be Complete
Greek Grammar Smyth, Messing, 1956, 784 pages.
This version is the standard for citation in academic work.
But, according to the preface, this is virtually the same as the 1920 version. Printer's errors were corrected and some changes were made to the comparative and historical part of the work. The revision was made to the physical plates of the 1920 edition (The revisions could not have been extensive - thus, also, the same number of pages).
A searchable version of 1920 Smyth is available here:
A long discussion of the value of Smyth is found on the B-Greek forum here:
For users with print-disabilities
IN COLLECTIONSAmerican Libraries
Uploaded by Unknown on